Mike & Linda recently took their vows to each other against the beautiful vista of Lake Placid in upstate New York. It being fairly warm still, and the colors changing and all, I was so excited to do this shoot. Leaves, water, and beautiful skies are a large part of this shoot. Mike and Linda were extremely fun, kind and had some great ideas for some of the photos. Congrats on your recent reunion and I’m glad I was there for it!
RECENT from FRESH Photography
- Happy Birthday!
- Holiday Gift Ideas for the Photographer on Your List
- “Dream Hippo Dream” added to the Fine Art section
- GEAR REVIEW: Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7
- Sun-Sète is one of the twelve SILVER Project winners!
- eBook: The Squirrels of Parc La Fontaine available!
- FRESH Photography eBook now available!
- GEAR REVIEW: Canon Powershot S100
- Mike & Linda: Wedding Portrait Shoot
- In-studio half-body and headshots are only $60 during month of May! Included are 5 retouched pix in high-resolution! 1 month ago
- Beautiful day in the neighborhood... :) flic.kr/p/e5cNLz 2 months ago
- What's everyone doing this weekend? It will be a gorgeous one! 3 months ago
- Gorgeous day San Francisco!! :) 3 months ago